Tuesday 30 August 2011

This Is A Story....

I'm planning on using this Blog as a creative writing space since our current computer has no writing applications I can use effectively so here it goes this beginning may or may not be part of the actual story I am not sure since this is mostly written in a notebook I recently found please accept all you read and don't judge...


"You don't understand!" I screamed in my mother's face. Three years ago I wouldn't have dared to speak in such a way, but things had changed an awful lot since then. Life had become crazy when my sister broke up with her first boyfriend.
"Honey we just don't know what to do!" she was nearly in tears which frustrated me since I was wanting to be too angry to feel guilty. I rushed off to my room in the tower of our house. 
My sister's first boyfriend had been nice and to this day is still one of my greatest friends. My sister's relations with him were short and she had found a new boyfriend as quickly as she had broken up with him. Her next boyfriend was not approved of in my house. He was 35, 15 years older than my sister. In my eyes he was an unhygienic old puff and to my pleasure my parents put an end to the relationship.

 There is more to this but I don't think it's necessary... I might post it another time perhaps...

No comments:

Post a Comment