Tuesday 30 August 2011

Chapter 1?

"Hey Emily, guess what?" shouted Andrew as he raced up my staircase. 
"What?" I yelled not bothering to turn away from my laptop, he came through the door panting.
"This time I swear I've found 'her'!" he said trying to catch his breath. He had been on a quest to find the 'one' since as long as anyone could remember. 
"Yeah? Mmhm..." I still didn't face him.
"I'm serious this time!" he sighed and dropped onto my grass green couch.
"You were serious last time with, what was her name? Oh, that's right you didn't even get a chance to find that out..." I spun around in my chair, stood up and shook my hair out of its ponytail. He smiled as his mind travelled down memory lane.
"When are you gonna find you're 'one'?" he asked jokingly, knowing I wasn't even thinking of looking.
"I'm still waiting for him to find me, but whilst we're on the subject I saw "him" last night..." Andrew sat up and stared.
"Really, did you see him see him or just see him?" 'He' was my dream boy literally, a mysterious figure that appeared in my dreams whose face I couldn't recall and we had turned it into a running joke that 'dream boy' was the 'one'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment